Saturday, July 19, 2008

The death of a great worship leader

Today, I have spent a long day in evangelism. I traveled more than 140 kilometers on the motorcycle and I am very jaded and tired. I went to the different villages and preached and visited the Christians and Muslims. In several names I would like to give the name Mr. Ghulam Abaas. He is a Muslim. He was crushed under a trolly of weight and lost his legs and back bone. He walks with the crutches that are like an iron stand to support him. I introduced him Lord Jesus Christ and told him about the healing power of Lord Jesus, he accepted and then I prayed for him; make sure to pray for him because he has small children whereas his earning is stopped.

Ernest Mall: Four or five days ago, Pastor Ernest Mall died because of heart attack. He is the legend and hero of our time. In the worship there are only two names one is Pastor I. D. Shehbaz who converted the text of psalms in poetry and then composed 405 tunes of the psalm in our native language Punjabi. He is legend because no work is comparable with this. Then is Pastor Ernest Mall, Who was born in Okarda, bred up in Lahore (Pakistan), moved to USA in 1990 and started worshipping and coming in Pakistan, India and other countries where Urdu/Punjabi speaking people were found. In short he is an international worshipper of Lord Jesus Christ. He wrote, composed and sang more than 500 songs. He taught our Pakistani brethren how to worship. Many people were healed during his worship. His voice was the sweetest. Now his wife and a daughter are in Belfry, USA because they are citizen of US. Pray for them.
I can not forget in my life when he spent 3 days with me in Karachi and we arranged a big crusade for him on 7, 8, 9 September 2005. In these three days more than one lac and forty thousands (1, 40, 000), people came and worshipped the Lord Jesus and more than forty thousands people repented and promised to walk after Lord Jesus Christ.

I hope to hear from you soon.
God bless you!
Yours in Christ,
Pastor Rehman Masih Christie
http://www.freewebs.com/revrehmanchristie/

No comments: