Monday, April 7, 2008

Update from Pastor Rehman

Dear Brother Aaron,
Greetings in the name of Lord Jesus Christ!
My assistant Pastor Samsoon is married on 05 April this Saturday. It was raining when we went to the city of bride that is Toba Tek Singh. Toba Tek Singh is our district and it is 30 kilometers away from us. So every thing was fine and good. Before wedlock we had time and I worshipped for half an hour for this couple. On the very next, we also offered a service of gratitude after the normal Sunday meeting.
Nowadays, I am preaching about the ‘True Worship’ of Lord. I think it will take me 3-5 Sundays to explain this topic. This Sunday, there were also many sick but they all were healed immediately.
Dear Aaron, after a long run of lack of water, there have been raining all over the Pakistan and this rain is destroying the crop of wheat that is just at the point of harvesting.

No comments: